Friday, September 2
Chair: Arnstein Aassve, Università Bocconi
1. Will one replace two? Trends in parity distribution across education in Europe • Zuzanna Brzozowska, Vienna Institute of Demography and Warsaw School of Economics; Eva Beaujouan, Wittgenstein Centre (IIASA, VID/ÖAW, WU); Kryštof Zeman, Wittgenstein Centre (IIASA, VID/ÖAW, WU) and Vienna Institute of Demography.
2. Education and fertility differentials in Australia • Ann Evans, Australian National University; Edith E. Gray, Australian National University.
3. Trends in age at first union and first child in Latin America: stability across more educated cohorts • Elizabeth Florez Paredes, Centre d’Estudis Demogràfics (CED), UAB; Albert Esteve, Centre d’Estudis Demogràfics (CED), UAB.
4. Educational expansion, social classes and reproductive patterns in low fertility settings: theoretical framework and empirical analysis with use of Polish GGS data • Krzysztof Tymicki, Warsaw School of Economics; Maciej Gdula, University of Warsaw.
5. The emerging positive educational gradient in fertility in Belgium: a multi-level regional analysis of a vanguard country • Jonas Wood, Universiteit Antwerpen; Sebastian Klüsener, Max-Planck Institute for Demographic Research; Karel Neels, Universiteit Antwerpen; Mikko Myrskylä, Max-Planck Institute for Demographic Research and London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE).
Click on a name for contact information
Click on a title to see the abstract
Other sessions on Fertility