Friday, September 2
Chair: Laurent Toulemon, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED)
1. Transition to parenthood and multidimensional well-being. Does personality play a role? • Laura Bernardi, Université de Lausanne; Gina Potarca, Université de Lausanne; Grégoire Bollmann, Université de Lausanne; Jérôme Rossier, Université de Lausanne.
2. The effect of growing up poor on early child development in Flanders – an analysis of birth cohorts 2006 – 2009 • Lieselot De Keyser, Ghent University; Ronan Van Rossem, Ghent University.
3. Evening and night work schedules and children’s social and emotional well-being • Till Kaiser, WZB Berlin Social Science Center; Jianghong Li, WZB Berlin Social Science Center; Matthias Pollmann-Schult, Social Science Research Center Berlin.
4. A complex relationship between ethnicity, socio-economic status and the risk of child obesity/overweight in the UK • Melissa L. Martinson, University of Washington, Seattle; Alice Goisis, London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE); Wendy Sigle, London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE).
5. Socioeconomic disadvantage in childhood: does it affect self rated health among older adults in Europe? • Georgia Verropoulou, University of Piraeus; Maria Zakynthinou, University of Piraeus; Cleon Tsimbos, University of Piraeus.
Click on a name for contact information
Click on a title to see the abstract
Other sessions on Health, Well-being and Morbidity