Friday, September 2
Chair: Pearl Dykstra, Erasmus University Rotterdam
1. Pension, health care utilization and intra-household resource allocation in rural China • Zeyuan Chen, Lund University; Albert Park, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
2. Existence and perception of intergenerational differences in welfare state attitudes • Laura Konzelmann, Technical University Munich (TUM).
3. Do the elderly get more than their fair Share? Microlevel data analysis on generational conflict in Germany and Japan • Felix Lill, Hertie School of Governance.
4. The dynamics of human capital-specific old-age dependency ratio in Europe • Dimiter Philipov, Wittgenstein Centre (IIASA, VID/ÖAW, WU); Anne Goujon, Wittgenstein Centre (IIASA, VID/ÖAW, WU); Paola DiGiulio, Wittgenstein Centre (IIASA, VID/ÖAW, WU).
5. Quantifying economic dependency • Joze Sambt, University of Ljubljana; Elke Loichinger, Chulalongkorn University; Alexia Fürnkranz-Prskawetz, Vienna University of Technology; Michael Freiberger, Vienna University of Technology; Bernhard Hammer, Wittgenstein Centre (IIASA, VID/ÖAW, WU).
Click on a name for contact information
Click on a title to see the abstract
Other sessions on Ageing and Intergenerational Relations