Friday, September 2
Chair: Michel Poulain, Tallinn University and Université Catholique de Louvain
1. The demography of isolated populations: German-speaking communities in a northern Italian valley between the XVIIIth and XIXth century • Lorenzo Del Panta, Università di Bologna; Rosella Rettaroli, Università di Bologna; Francesco Scalone, Università di Bologna.
2. Depopulation of rural areas in Poland: period 1950-2011 • Ewa Fratczak, Warsaw School of Economics; Andrzej Galazka, Warsaw School of Economics.
3. The long-term role of migration on European country population size • Michael Murphy, London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE).
4. Intensity of the agricultural workload and seasonality of births in Italy (1863-2014) • Gabriele Ruiu, Università degli Studi di Sassari; Marco Breschi, Università degli Studi di Sassari.
5. Rural exodus and fertility at the time of industrialization • Robert Stelter, Max-Planck Institute for Demographic Research; Thomas Baudin, Université Catholique de Louvain.
Click on a name for contact information
Click on a title to see the abstract
Other sessions on History