Thursday, September 1
Chair: Agnese Vitali, University of Southampton
1. The effect of the Great Recession on permanent childlessness in Italy • Chiara Ludovica Comolli, European University Institute; Marcantonio Caltabiano, Università di Messina; Alessandro Rosina, Università Cattolica, Milan.
2. Fertility trends after the financial crisis in Norway • Lars Dommermuth, Statistics Norway; Trude Lappegård, Statistics Norway.
3. Fertility change in the context of economic recession in Italy and Spain: population composition and sub-national geographies • Elspeth Graham, University of St Andrews; Albert Sabater, University of St Andrews; Francesca Fiori, University of St Andrews.
4. Long-term effects of economic recession on fertility: the case of South Korea • Doo-Sub Kim, Hanyang University; Sam Hyun Yoo, Wittgenstein Centre (IIASA, VID/ÖAW, WU) and International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA).
5. Economic recessions and fertility in the developed world: the Greek case • Anastasia Kostaki, Athens University of Economics and Business; Byron Kotzamanis, University of Thessaly; Pavlos Baltas, Université de Bordeaux.
Click on a name for contact information
Click on a title to see the abstract
Other sessions on Fertility