Thursday, September 1
Chair: Gustavo De Santis, Università di Firenze
1. Husbands' and wives’ preferences for joint retirement: evidence from a multi-actor study among older workers • Maria Eismann, Netherlands Interdisciplinary Demographic Institute (NIDI) and University of Amsterdam; Kène Henkens, Netherlands Interdisciplinary Demographic Institute (NIDI); Matthijs Kalmijn, University of Amsterdam.
2. The ownership of assets and the role of age: age-specific household balance sheets for Euro area countries • Bernhard Hammer, Wittgenstein Centre (IIASA, VID/ÖAW, WU).
3. The individual and contextual determinants of paid and unpaid post-retirement work in Germany • Frank Micheel, Federal Institute for Population Research (BiB).
4. Gender pension gaps along the distribution: an application to the French case • Benoît Rapoport, Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne; Dominique Meurs, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED) and Université de Paris Ouest Nanterre la Défense; Carole Bonnet, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
5. Differential effect of the pension system on education and income by life expectancy • Miguel Sanchez Romero, Vienna Institute of Demography and Austrian Academy of Sciences; Alexia Fürnkranz-Prskawetz, Vienna University of Technology.
Click on a name for contact information
Click on a title to see the abstract
Other sessions on Economics, Human Capital and Labour Markets