Thursday, September 1
Chair: Lívia Murinkó, Hungarian Demographic Research Institute
1. Austerity, familialism, and conceptualisations as to the age at which adulthood is reached • Ann M. Berrington, University of Southampton; Paul Wakeling, University of York; Adriana Duta, University of Edinburgh.
2. Early adulthood income trajectories: the intergenerational transmission of (dis)advantage through the transition to adulthood • Jarl Mooyaart, Netherlands Interdisciplinary Demographic Institute (NIDI); Aart C. Liefbroer, Netherlands Interdisciplinary Demographic Institute (NIDI); Francesco C. Billari, University of Oxford.
3. The social differences in leaving home across Europe • Katrin Schwanitz, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED) and University of Groningen; Clara H. Mulder, University of Groningen; Laurent Toulemon, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
4. Destination as a process: sibling similarity in entry into the labor market • Aleksi Karhula, University of Turku; Jani Erola, University of Turku; Marcel Raab, University of Mannheim; Anette E. Fasang, Humboldt Universität zu Berlin.
5. Mobility of young people during the transition to adulthood in Britain • Alina Pelikh, University of Liverpool; Hill Kulu, University of Liverpool.
Click on a name for contact information
Click on a title to see the abstract
Other sessions on Life Course