Saturday, September 3
Chair: Silvia Ruppenthal, Federal Institute for Population Research, Germany
1. Happy grandparents? A longitudinal study on changes in the perception of quality of life for over-fifty grandparents, between "family revolution" and economic crisis • Giulia Cavrini, Free University of Bozen-Bolzano; Carlo Lallo, Free University of Bozen-Bolzano; Michela Alagna, Free University of Bozen-Bolzano.
2. The effect of family situation on mobility at old age • Gabriele Doblhammer-Reiter, Universität Rostock; Steffen Peters, Rostock Center for the Study of Demographic Change; Anna-Karin Welmer, Aging Research Center, Stockholm.
3. Are couples really a homogeneous cluster in terms of health in Europe? • Jordi Gumà, Universitat Pompeu Fabra; Jeroen J. A. Spijker, Centre d’Estudis Demogràfics (CED), UAB.
4. Better off living with family or alone? Men’s living arrangements, partnership status and health in Russia • Natalia V. Permyakova, University of Southampton; Jennifer A. Holland, University of Southampton; Brienna Perelli-Harris, University of Southampton.
5. Life-course partnership history and midlife health behaviours in a population-based birth cohort • Katherine Keenan, London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE); Richard Silverwood, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM); George B. Ploubidis, University College London; Emily Grundy, London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE).
Click on a name for contact information
Click on a title to see the abstract
Other sessions on Health, Well-being and Morbidity